- Full open-source self-replicating Delta RepRap kit
- 32-bit Arduino-compatible, shielded Duet electronics enable control via a web-browser
- Pre-soldered Duet board with a built-in micro-SD card for standalone printing
- Wiring looms for simple plug-in connection – no soldering required
- Geared drive extruder with all metal stainless steel nozzle
- Removable print surface which has spring loaded kinematic locations for 1um repeatable positioning and bed probing
The RepRapPro Fisher 3D printer is a Replicating Rapid-prototyping machine, or RepRap for short. It is an open-source derivative of the equally open-source RepRap Project which was started at Bath University, UK, in 2004. The machine uses a process known a Fused Filament Fabrication to build 3-dimensional objects in a range of plastics. This process enables the user to create almost any shape which can be modelled on a computer, including some which could not be produced by traditional manufacturing techniques at all. Many examples of the objects people have made with Fisher and similar machines can be found can be found in the online repositories listed here.
The Fisher 1.0 Delta kit is the latest 3D printer kit from RepRapPro. This RepRap benefits from simple assembly, auto calibration and high-speed motion. It is both our fastest and lowest-cost printer. For the latest updates on Fisher see the Fisher delta 1.0 news post.
No time to build your RepRap 3D printer? We have a limited number of assembled Fisher Delta 1.0 available.
What’s in the Complete Kit?
The Full Kit includes all components required to get you printing. Software to run the machine is available to download for free, including the firmware for the electronics.
- All hardware (smooth rods, screws, nuts, washers, belts, bearings etc)
- Pre-soldered and programmed electronics
- MicroSD card + adapter
- Non-heated Buildtak print surface
- Nozzle assembly and extruder drive mechanism
- Reel of 1.75mm diameter PLA filament
- Universal power supply for all mains voltages between 110V and 250V
- All the 3D-printed Fisher parts
Do you already have access to a 3D printer? Save money! Print your own Fisher and complete it with our Fisher Hardware Kit available here. Do you already have access to a 3D printer and lasercutter (at a school or hackerspace, maybe)? Save money! Print and cut your own fisher parts and complete it with out Fisher Maker Kit available here.
The above contents are subject to improvement without notice. Full Kits will always be provided with all components required to get you printing. Hardware kits will always be provided with all components required to get you printing except the 3D-printed parts. The colours of the supplied filament will not always match those illustrated.
Spare parts and Filament
We sell spare parts for all our kits. See the Components and Parts kits page for items we have available. All our kits are designed to print with 1.75mm filament. We have filament reels available from our webshop. For other filament suppliers see here.
Lead times and Shipping
Current lead times and shipping costs are listed in our FAQs.